- 2 ¼ CUPS (500 ML) HEAVY CREAM, COLD USE ONE WITH HIGH BUTTERFAT 40%
- 1 CUP (240 G) MASCARPONE, COLD
- 1 OR 2 CUPS ( 100-200 GRAM )CONFECTIONERS’ SUGAR, SIFTED*
- 2 TEASPOONS VANILLA BEAN PASTE OR VANILLA EXTRACT, OR SEEDS SCRAPED OUT FROM 1 VANILLA BEAN
INSTRUCTIONS; FOR VANILLA FROSTING
- Pour all the ingredients into a bowl and whisk it fluffy, it takes just a few minutes.
- It´s ready to pipe on cupcakes.
- If by chance, you have over-beaten the frosting simply add a few teaspoons of cold heavy cream straight from the refrigerator and carefully blend it together with a spatula, it makes the cream perfect again!
- *If your preference is a less sweet frosting, simply use less powdered sugar.